- The Pinzolo ski resort offers large and wide slopes for all levels of skiers, with well-working facilities even when crowded.
- It features a variety of slopes of different difficulties and detailed indications at the beginning of each run.
- The resort also has many bars and restaurants, a homey atmosphere, and a high rating from visitors.
- The Tulot slope is long and demanding, and the view from the slopes is breathless.
- The Pinzolo resort is connected to Madonna di Campiglio, Marilleva, and Folgarida, offering a variety of skiing options.
- The resort is also equipped for both expert and children skiers, with a range of interesting runs and breathtaking scenery. The resort is also a great place for families with many blue slopes and ski schools.