Campitello, Val di Fassa, Italy
Book a room + transfer on Ski4U, save more, and worry less.
Fly to Bergamo, then take a shuttle bus.
Private transfers are available.
Car rentals are available.
Value for money: 7.9
"Good value for money with a great breakfast, location for mountaineering"
"Great location with stunning views, helpful and kind staff, and clean rooms"
"Spacious rooms, excellent breakfast and dinner, nice staff, and close to the town center"
Hotel highlights, based on guest feedback:
- Elegant atmosphere with cherry tree panelling
- 4-star deluxe hotel located in the heart of the Dolomites
- Peaceful and sunny location next to the woods
- Close proximity to the town centre and to the Col Rodella cablecar
- Excellent starting point for cross-country skiing and walks in the Fassa Valley
- Gourmet dining at the Ristorante Giglio Rosso
- Organized activities and events
- Reception, restaurant, bar, meeting rooms, conference rooms, show center, TV room, parking, garage, garden and sunbathing area, private park with barbecue and small play area
- Spa, wellness (indoor swimming pool, whirlpool bath, bio-sauna, Turkish bath, relaxation zone, and fully equipped gym), and sports facilities available for an additional fee
- Mini-club available for children upon request
- Room amenities include TV set, minibar, telephone, bathtub or shower, hairdryer, balcony or terrace (some rooms), and safe
- Candlelight Gala dinner once a week
- Pets allowed upon request (against payment)
- Visa and Mastercard accepted
- Check-in available from 17:00, check-out until 10:00
All reviews about
Rubino Park Hotel & Club